Saturday, May 1, 2010

Dalia the Spoon Thief


Tis true. I am only five months and one week old. My mommy and daddy wanted to introduce solids at age six months or later, but I had other plans...

Not only do I want to eat your food, I want to feed pears and avocados to myself.

"GIVE ME THAT SPOON!"

this is dalia
our undeniably Independent child
the spoon thief

She basically ate the food off of our plates so we thought, all right, time to give her some food-I mean we are all about "listening" to our baby, right?


So the evening started like this

















and ended like this













This little girl of ours basically told us to go find a new hobby. She literally grabbed the spoon from daddy's hand and 1) fed her eyeball and then 2) fed her mouth

Dalia=Independent, with a very capital I


7 comments:

  1. have you tried giving her 1/2 a banana to smoosh all over herself? it's fun to watch her eat, but not so fun to clean out her ears/hair/etc.

    I think naked babies are the best for feeding time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Banana and Dalia don't get along just yet. But we did give it to her, and it was hilarious to see her put it just about everywhere :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Go Dalia go! Safta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very impressive! When do the violin lessons start?

    ReplyDelete