Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sophie vs. Shroomie


Who do you want to win?

Most moms know about Sophie le Giraffe and her mushroom counterpart, whom we have named Shroomie (thanks to grandma for the latter). Are these teething, eco-friendly toys (colored with vegetable paint, mind you) all they are cracked up to be (I bet H would say no)? Or do the pretty, written in French boxes and "playground mommy pressure" prove to seriously hack a momma's sense of reason?

Either way, Dalia is obsessed. See below:



Dalia specifically loves to eat the face of Sophie as demonstrated below:



She has a really freakish affinity for any toy made of that weird rubber tree (does anyone even remember?). Obviously not, but somehow we all express our proud knowledge that they are indeed eco-friendly toys and made with "good stuff", whatever that means. I admit that I was a mom who lost her sense of reason, but judging from the Sophie sounds I hear at the local Starbucks, baby store, and, well just about everywhere moms are, I know I am not the only one. Admit it, you love Sophie and Shroomie as much as Dalia.




1 comment:

  1. I love the green dress. She looks great in it-good color for her too.

    ReplyDelete