Monday, April 26, 2010

On-line!

Well, it is about time. We finally have our very own family blog!

With all the moving we do and with the amount of family and friends we have spread across the globe, Steve and I thought it would be a great idea to chronicle some of the exciting (and not so exciting) things that happen in our life together as a young Jewish couple and as two new parents. To be honest, this blog was mainly my little idea and, to be even more honest, I have quite a few "ideas" that turn into half-finished projects-just ask my very supportive husband (wink wink).

I want to share with friends and family the world of mothering, cloth diapering, breast feeding, parenting, and all of the other twists and turns of the crazy life that I live. And while I can't promise to have a lot of daddy posts, I can promise all of you many fun stories and photos of the wonderful man I married on a beautiful summer day in August.

Life has treated us well. I mean, we found each other, right? And while this seems so normal, life could have ended up any other number of ways. I have to look up and smile sometimes and thank whoever is up there for blessing us with such a wonderful life. Now we want to open our home and hearts to all of our family and friends out there-welcome to Living Horowitzly!

No comments:

Post a Comment