Monday, January 3, 2011

Adventures in Eating

Check out these chompers (still only 6 teeth, but she can eat ANYTHING):



Thanks to my lovely husband, Dalia pretty much refuses to use a "baby" cup (sippy) anymore. And while this seems like a good thing, it makes my life harder!

Enjoy some Dalia photos, oh how my child loves to eat:


Dipping the spoon is her new favorite thing:
She claps for herself after she makes it to her mouth.
And, the big girl cup!

Silly


Don't forget to VOTE FOR DALIA, photo #1! I think she is still in first place, but don't forget to vote once daily until Sunday!





2 comments:

  1. Good job Dalia! We are trying to teach Gabe to use the spoon himself, and he LOVES having it, but he is not doing so well just yet. He is such a quirky personality-- lately he will walk into his bedroom and close the door to play without a care in the world. I think he wouldn't notice if we came in or not! So funny, these little independent toddlers.

    ReplyDelete