Friday, June 4, 2010

That Precious Gummy Smile

Look at me!




I am six months old!









AND I love to smile for all of my fans ;)
















But despite my crankiness (you wouldn't guess from this photo that I am miss cranky pants), I have ZERO teeth!

You might think that waking up several times in the middle of the night is quite inconvenient, and it is, but one good thing about Dalia never really having slept through the night is that we really don't know what we are missing. Our last full night of uninterrupted, blissful sleep is so far behind us that I don't think we could even imagine it if we wanted to!

Yes.

We are in FULL ON TEETHING MODE, and quite frankly, it is a test of patience! Dalia requires constant love, affection, and attention. It is exhausting! But you know what? We can see that little white bud just waiting to emerge from the mountain of swollen gum tissue.

Steve and I are in betting mode: Sarah=6 days until we meet the tooth Steve=2 weeks

Who will win the prize? What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. Lincoln has been teething since 4 months...he's 6 months now...still NO teeth, ugh! It IS exhausting! Hopefully some teeth for both of us soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has been teething awhile herself, but she is super irritable this week. She used to drool a lot (say, at four months), but the drool has stopped...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really really really hope...that you win this bet...for the sake of sanity...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. After talking to you last night, Dal would prefer sooner rather than later. May the buds blossom soon!!

    ReplyDelete