Sunday, May 2, 2010

Happy Sunday

The sun is just starting to set and all of our windows are open, I love fresh air! I hear the birds chirping away-happy as can be that spring is finally in full force. Nothing beats a seventy degree Sunday evening. Don't you agree? To top it off, a friend from a long time ago gave birth to a beautiful baby boy-an amazing and natural home birth. Congratulations, K!

The day was packed with adventure (I am being sarcastic). With our washer and dryer in constant use this week, there was a mountain of clothing begging for my attention. The kitchen requested my presence as well, and to top it off, I also tended to the floors and my closet. Needless to say, I am exhausted. H did quite a bit of work this weekend, too.

Our little munchkin is asleep and H and I are about to seriously chow down on some delicious, healthy lasagna. You didn't think lasagna could be healthy? Well I am a pro at making everything a little bit healthier :)

Speaking of making food, H and I made some decisions about how we are going to proceed with the world of solid foods. I have to do a bit more research and processing, but it did not involve the purchase of a fancy baby food maker, despite my original plans to get one. More on that later this week.

Have a beautiful Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment